Security cheque components
- Invisible UV ink : a specially formulated ink designed to use with security products that require laser infilling. A transparent varnish, with fluorescent properties, is applied to vulnerable areas and increases laser toner adhesion by 30%
- Aqua ink : the image bleeds when attacked by solvent-based agents
- Holograms : a visible deterrent against counterfeiting see our article
- Micro text : an ultra fine small font that is difficult to scan or colour copy
- Security numbering : number options such as standard audit numbers, MICR line encoding, bleed through, invisible UV or multi-part crash numbering
- Solvent ink : the image bleeds when attacked by solvent based agents
- Thermochromic inks : which read heat changes for instant verification
- UV inks : which create a pattern that can only be seen under ultra violet light
- Watermarked CBS1 paper : only available from a strictly controlled supply and can feature a standard or unique watermarked design
Download a sample A4 cheque remittance (PDF).
Download a sample A4 3 to view cheque (PDF)
If you would like something prettier, just input your details and let us send you samples in the post by clicking here.